Saturday, February 5, 2011

Will The Real Housewives Of The Diaspora Please Stand Up?

One of my guilty pleasures is watching the Real Housewives shows on Bravo. My favorite ones are Atlanta and Beverly Hills. They are not the typical show that I would watch on TV and I have often wondered what draws me to them. It finally hit me that though the shows try to portray these women as glamorous and full of drama, they are people just like the rest of us. They have the same concerns about their children, their relationships, their careers and what to do with their lives.


Like the Bravo shows, you do not have to be married or have children. You just need to be passionate about figuring out what makes your life work. If you are committed to reaching your goals and fulfilling your potential and have come up with a plan to start your journey....in my books you are the real deal. Please stand up!

No comments:

Post a Comment