Friday, May 13, 2011

What Are We Talking About?


What do you think of Facebook conversations? Do you think it is too much or are you one of those people who loves discussions and wants to know what your friends think about everything. . I have sometimes felt like it is important to keep private conversations offline because people have very different comfort levels on issues of privacy. I enjoy Facebook and especially enjoy the funny posts from my friends. Here are some recent Facebook posts from some of my funny friends....

  • if all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain it would be. I'd stand outside with my mouth open wide....
  • Project loose the tummy, keep the hips?
  • Most of my energy is spent making it look like I have my stuff together when I don't.
  • I refuse to be a bridezilla...lol
  • This Ragga song is fascinating! So the chick sings "Oh boy, I wanna be wife fe u, cook fe u, wash yr clothes fe u, press yr clothes fe u, spend yr money fe u... And right there is the catch! Spend yr money for you? I hope dude is listening well well...
  • I'm giving away ten pounds for free. Interested parties may contact me ASAP. Offer valid while pounds last. :))

Here are other funny Facebook conversations I found on the internet




What are you talking about and what are your comfort levels? 


No comments:

Post a Comment