Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Want to Learn How To Code? Try Codecademy

Codecademy is a really neat,fun tool to teach yourself some coding skills. Trust me, it’s not hard. If I can do it, you can do it too. I spent a half hour on the website last night and I managed to get through the introductory lessons with no sweat.

The program is very easy to use and one of the best things is that you don’t have to create an account until you have played with it for a while. Don’t you hate it when websites make you sign up before you know what they are offering let alone if you even want it? Codecademy lets you poke around first and then decide if you want to set up an account.

In this case, it is totally worth it. Now I can finally make sense of the gibberish I see when I stumble across some code on a website.

This is such an easy system to use that it would also be great for kids.

If you want to learn how to build your own websites and apps or you just have a few hours to kill, try your hand at coding by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment