Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Blues - How Smart Are You?

Was off to a sluggish start this morning. Blame it on the Monday morning blues. While surfing the net (instead of getting started on the work day) I came across this test, "How Smart Are You?"

"Aha", I thought to myself "just what I need; once I am reminded how smart I am then I will feel motivated to get some work done".

Spent 5 minutes taking the test only to find that . . . er . . . I am not as smart as I thought . . . not quite what I was hoping for . . . hmm, what to do now? . . . I have all this work to do and now I just found out that I may not be smart enough to do it . . . time for a tea break.

I am sure that you, our dear reader, will do much better than I did, so click here for some Monday fun. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment