Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Need Cash for the Holidays?

While surfing the net aimlessly late last night, I came across this website for unclaimed property (oh, the places aimless surfing will take you . . . ).

Curious, but not expecting anything, I typed in my name and . . . I hit pay dirt! I actually found $100 from about 15 years ago; it looks like a paycheck that I never collected. Wow! I sure could use 100 bucks right about now.

It's very easy to search the databases. The only complaint I have is that, this is not a nationwide search so you have to search state by state. For those of us whose goal it has been to live in every state, then be prepared to search each individual state database.

What are you waiting for? Click here to start and do send me a finders fee for anything you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment