Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Social Media Medley

This week I read this funny post that has been going around Facebook.

Social media is a mixed medley of all types of people. Here are some types of social media folk. See where you belong: 
  1. The complainers: Theyre the first to update blackberry down, forget Sprint, stima zikilost. KPLC NKT!!!! Hata saa zile wamekatiwa juu hawajalipa bill. Suffericon NKTEST!!! Kumbe simu haigo through coz hajaweka credo. 
  2. The vigeugeus : Single today, married tomorrow, next week its complica...ted 
  3. The weather man: Updates mostly when it rains or its very cold .. 
  4. Attention seeker :Uploads photo & updates 'I love my profile pic" 
  5. The Traveller:....today: Nairobi here i come..tomorrow: Naivasha here i come next week: 'mombasa here I come…..Whats with the ‘here I come” thing? Really, kwani Mombasa ni shosho yako atakuchinjia kuku ukifika? 
  6. The unhealthy lot: stomach ache, headache, backache nkt! mnatakanga tuwe ACTAL,PANADOL ama DEEPHEAT?!!! 
  7. The google maps: In Nakuru with my grandma omg shes funny ,….On Thika road gosh its dusty 
  8. The beggars: ati nko tao leo nani atinibuyia lunch? Am craving pizza who wants 2 buy me 1? It is Friday, who is buying? 
  9. The liars : lie about age, marital status, hood, education , work even interests but even worse are those who use celeb photos as their profile pics and the ridiculous names!!! Ati Rihanna Msupuest, Fabregas mtu wa nguvu, 
  10. The Insomniacs:every nite they post 'usingizi imepotea' , "I cannot sleep"
  11. The copy pasters: They copy and paste everybody's status like I have just done!
Which one are you? Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment