Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fashion Week and I

The glamorous New York fashion week just concluded this past Thursday. Though I was many miles away from New York City, I still felt the energy of the event. After all it is the biggest event in fashion and kicks off the global fashion week with events following in Paris, Milan and London. Though my personal style is chic-boho, I like to sprinkle some trendy styles every season. Here are a few trends I will be picking up this fall and spring.

Romantic: What's not to love about ladylike fashion with a touch of lace, pleats and soft fabric
Moschino Fall Winter 2011-2012
Tribal prints: I love wearing fun tribal prints, perhaps it is my big hair or a feeling of a certain kinship.
Tribal print by lamb. Photo credit:Rebekah Sager
Bold and fun color: Most of the bold color in fashion week was pink which I love but there is something about this green and white that makes me look forward to the spring.
Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2012
What will you be adding to your wardrobe? Read more: New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 Runway Looks - Best Spring 2012 Runway Fashion - Harper's BAZAAR
Click here to read more on fashion personalities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment